HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Tuesday 15 May 2007

MORE AND MORE CHECKING OUT THE SITE!

I have been quite surprised by the number of people who mention to me that they are regular viewers of this site and very pleased by the feed back that I have received.

As I have said many a time on this site over the years, I am not a computer person nor a journalist and all the articles here are either meant to be light hearted, informative or both. I have given up trying to be controversial........ ever since I got hit with that $5,000 fine for opening my big mouth in the mounting yard that day.

Anyway as I was saying, its great to receive so much positive feed back regarding the articles and photo's and I hope I can keep it all going. With the horses all performing so well of late it makes it a lot easier to write positive articles. Happy punting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home