HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Wednesday 6 June 2007

OK ALL YOU SMART ARSES. TRY THIS!!!!

Now I admit, I am the first one to have a crack at someone if they can't perform a simple task. I am also the first one to boast that it is hard to put one over me. Well anyone who can perform the next simple little task, without stuffing up, wins a prize. All you have to do is to show me that you can do it. Now for the "it".

1. While sitting in a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it. (simple enough!)

2 Now while you are doing this, draw the number "6" in the air out in front of you with your right hand. Your foot will change directions. I told you so.... and there aint nothing you can do about it.

Drop me a line if and when you manage to beat the system!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home