HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Thursday 20 May 2010

A STRESSFUL DAY AT AMELIA PARK

I know that to some owners, their young horses are as close and as important as their children. And so they should be. So for those of you who can't sleep at night wondering whether your precious little babies are being well cared for whilst out in the cold weather down at AMELIA PARK, I thought I would let you have a look at just how tough and stressful, life is for the little darlings down at "Horse Heaven." Peter Walsh recently had the staff drop a few truck-loads of clean sand into each paddock so that the "kids" had somewhere to lay down.

The wonders of modern technology!!! Better still the wonders of me being able to deal with modern technology. I took these photo's on my simple little Nokia flip top phone which does not have email access. My office manager Jacqui then suggested that I send them to someone who had email access on their phone and ask them to email them back to me. All that done I was then able to save the email images and load them onto this page. Not bad going I reckon for a mug horse trainer. There may be some hope for me yet in this wonderful age of modern technology!!!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home