HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Wednesday 10 November 2010

NO MORE FEEL GOOD STORIES

After my last posting it has been decided that there will be no more "feel good" stories posted on this site in the future. Fair dinkum, a bloke posts a few lines about a slow horse and a heart broken female staff member and all hell breaks loose.

Between text messages and countless phone calls from teary female friends of Sarah, I looked like having to build an ark to save myself from being washed away by all the water works. I have never in my life known a story about a slow horse to have such an emotional effect on so many.

In future I have decided that only stories which do not arouse any emotion will be posted on this site! Otherwise I will either have to buy a dinghy or improve my swimming ability. (Bloody sooky sheila's!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home