HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 31 December 2010

ASKING QUESTIONS

Yesterday I posted on this site, an article where I raised a number of questions regarding the health, well being and future of the racing industry. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by the reaction I have had to the article.

After further consideration, I have decided to remove the article but only temporarily. The reason being that I failed to do what I have told myself to do over the years and that is...... before I put any thoughts to print, I should sleep on the idea for a night or two, then decide whether or not it is such a good idea. Unfortunately I posted the article before sleeping on it and now realise that the better way to go would have been to pose the questions directly to the areas they were intended. That way I would have had the answers to my questions and I could then act in a more informed manner.

I have removed the article of my own free will however I will be re posting it later next week. Meanwhile a very happy new year to one and all and may all your bets be collects. Catch you in 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home