HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Sunday 24 February 2008

AMELIA'S REASON SOLD!!!!!!

Unbeaten 2yo AMELIA'S REASON has been sold for $1.5m. This is the second horse owned by the AMELIA PARK SYNDICATE which has won the MAGIC MILLIONS STAKES and trained by me which has left the stables due to being sold. I hope that settles it for everyone!!!!

I should end the story there but I will continue. There is not a word of truth in what I have said above however that has not stopped the race course rumour mill from spinning it's usual story of mystery and intrigue with usually not a smidgen of truth to it. Ever since last Sunday at the sales, I have been hearing the same old story about the horse being sold. Even at the track during the week I have been asked. Yesterday at the races I was asked (told ) again.

I actually should have stopped after the first paragraph and not written anything else just so that I could read the headlines tomorrow morning. After all it is from sites like this and the stories that appear on the Perth Racing web page which tend to make newspaper and radio headlines in this town when it comes to racing news.

For the record, AMELIA'S REASON has not been sold nor has he joined the stables of David Hayes or Lee Freedman. He has pulled up a treat from his impressive first up win and he will be having an easy week or two as we prepare him for his next assignment the Karrakatta Plate. How many runs he has between now and then will depend on how I feel he is coping mentally with the task at hand. I am looking forward to the big race just as I am sure his large group of owners are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home