HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 27 June 2008

DAY OF RECKONING

Have just made it home from a very enjoyable end of financial year luncheon with some clients and very good friends and I am now studying the weights for next Wednesday mid week meeting.

I couldn't help but notice that my filly BLACK HABIT has gone up six ratings points for her two mid week seconds. I now meet the horse which beat me last start a whole half a kilo better for the defeat. I couldn't help but notice that a filly in the two year old race BELLE TIMES has gone up one rating point for having run second, third and second at its only three life time starts,the two seconds in Saturday company. Must be a different rule for two year olds I thought so I checked out the three year olds that have run second over the past few weeks just to compare. NO OTHER THREE YEAR OLD has received anything like her ratings point increase. In fact one three year old received less for having run second on a Saturday then won on a mid week meeting. The handicapper must just have a very huge opinion of BLACK HABIT or is this the DAY OF RECKONING??????? I really should stop being so cynical shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home