HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Wednesday 29 October 2008

BRING ON THE FIRST TUESDAY

After much conjecture during the past week as to whether GUYNO was in the Melbourne Cup field or not, I can confirm that I have been given 100% assurance that he is in and will not lose his place.

Most of the conjecture came about from eastern states press who kept calling and telling me that his place was in doubt even though I had confirmation that it wasn't. That said, I am relieved that the in out saga has ended and I am looking forward to attending my first ever Melbourne Cup. Fancy that? First ever Melbourne Cup and I have a runner in it.

I have been at Flemington on Derby Day and Oaks Day however I have avoided Cup Day like the plague. I'm not a great one for big crowds! A few months ago, when there was a chance that GUYNO was going to be heading over for the Cup, I was lucky enough to be able to book the family in for the day. In fact Derby Day as well. I am sure it will be a great experience for us all and hopefully we will have a big day irrespective of the final result.

GUYNO continues to please DION in all his work and the horse appears to be thriving. I am heading over later today to soak up the Cup week fever and do what I can to ensure our horse presents and performs as well as he possibly can. Knowing GUYNO as I do, I am confident that he will give his all as he always does. There are few more consistent, tougher or more genuine horses ever to have passed through my stables and his super casual nature makes him a favourite with everyone.

GO GUYNO!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home