HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Monday 1 February 2010

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!

I know I've said it before but it really has been a busy month. Pretty weak excuse I know but its all I have to offer for my slackness in not keeping this page more up to date. We no sooner came out of the new year when it was off inspecting yearlings for the recent sales. Throw in the few race days plus the trips down to Amelia Park to supervise ALMOHAD and GUYNO and before you know it the sales are on (in typical heat wave conditions) then its races again. I know I have promised to do better but even horse trainers deserve a break!!!!!

Anyway I will again promise to do my best to keep the news section more up to date and with a lot of horses ready to make their return to the race track over the next few months it should be fairly easy to post fresh news.

It has now been a whole month since ALMOHAD was successful on Cup day and a similar time since I copped my $2000 fine for my poor choice of words after his win. There has been plenty of water under the bridge since then and there has been no end to the ribbing I have copped since. Nothing much I can do about all that now so I guess I will simply have to continue to cop it sweet and move on.

Anyway let me wish all the site readers a belated Happy New Year and I hope we can enjoy plenty of success over the next twelve months whilst also being able to enjoy some humour and good fun along the way.

Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home