HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Wednesday 9 June 2010

IF ONLY WE COULD HAVE IT THIS WAY.

An oldie but a goodie as they say in the classics. I still get a laugh out of this one sent to me by my mate Pat.

IF ONLY!

The Pope and Kevin Rudd are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd, at the AFL Grand Final.

The Pope leaned towards Rudd and said,"Do you know that with one little movement of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy?

This joy will not be a momentary display, like those believers in a
football match, but go deep into their hearts, and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Rudd replied, "I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand?

Show me."

So the Pope backhanded the self-important, pompous little bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home