HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 18 February 2011

I JUST LOVE THESE KNOW ALL'S

I got told to watch the P.R. BOX SEAT racing preview show for this weekend by a mate back in Perth. Can't say I was familiar with the show but thought I would check it out. I do use the P.R. web page on a daily basis however I am not an avid watcher of the show which covers the weekend racing from Perth, dissecting the form and putting forward tips for each race.

Didn't take me long to realise why my mate asked me to watch the show when one of the experts referred to Jason Whitings ride on GUYNO at Mornington on Wednesday as "you couldn't ask for a worse ride and the horse was still able to win." Good one Matt. Now I understand why I can't be bothered watching the show and probably why the horse wasn't good enough to rate a mention pre race on the site.

After hearing such informed comments like that, it makes me realise just how little I actually know about my horses or racing in general! I can't believe I was actually silly enough to even put Jason on the horse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more Louie, these wankers don't know shit from clay. Winners are grinners - that cup looked pretty fabulous to everyone.

18 February 2011 at 8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great result - well done Lou, Dion, Jason and Guyno!
Bruce Saxild
OZ Racing

20 February 2011 at 11:49 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home