HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Tuesday 5 September 2006

Summer team getting ready.

I can't wait for the racing to return to Ascot and the big races start up.

Over the past twelve months or so I have done a lot of work trying to rebuild a team of horses capable of mixing it with the best over the summer carnival.

Although most of my team are still only young, I do think that there are a few amongst them that will more than hold their own when the big races come around.

If I had to pick out those which are most likely to come to the fore I think horses like GUYNO, FORWARD THRUST and FULL OF SASS will be worth following. I think MOONDALO, ROYALE HARVEST and JUST RICH will more than hold there own against the mares and there are a few very smart looking two year olds here as well. Remember the names SECRET VAULT, SHOW STORM, SNOOKIE THE BOOKIE and LA COUREUSE.

There may even be an old horse or two show a bit of dash. As I said; can't wait for summer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home