HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Sunday 28 January 2007

New Web Site Nearly Ready

Work continues on new web site and I am told we are nearly there.

As I mentioned about a month ago, I am having my web site completely revamped and I am reliably informed that everything is nearly ready to go!

The new site will be a bit more modern and easier for me to load up information. It will also have a spell check which is something sadly missing from this site. As I have also said before, computers are not my forte so I am in the hands of others as to when things will be ready to go.

Meanwhile we have a number of horses ready to resume and the next few months should be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home