HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 9 February 2007

Busy days ahead this week.

If you see me looking a little worse for wear towards the end of next week the next few lines may help you to understand why.

Saturday will be track work as usual followed by an afternoon at Ascot races where I have five and possibly six runners. The best of these appears to be Glen Erin Lass in the first race and don't be surprised if Solway Lass runs a big race in the fourth race. Other runners who will step out tomorrow include Celt Code, Katevie, Outside Edge and maybe Sadlers Star if he gains a start in race two. Although they may not be suited tomorrow all of these horses are capable of improvement over the next few weeks.

Most of Sunday will be spent down at Belmont Race Course looking at yearlings in the upcoming MM SALES. Monday will be work as usual followed by more inspections. Tuesday we have early track work again followed by Jump Outs then you will find me at the sales trying to find another Lock The Vault or Secret Vault or La Couruese. I have seen some real nice types so the chances are good.

Wednesday we will be flat out at the Ascot races with a number of runners spearheaded by SECRET VAULT in the Magic Millions Stakes and GUYNO in the Aquanita Stakes. Later that night it will be back to the sales to hopefully celebrate a great day by purchasing a few more champions! Thursday we have Pinjarra races then back to the sale yards and if I am still alive and or still have any money left I will be back out there on Friday for more of the same.

So as I said: If I am looking a bit worse for wear come next Saturday, don't ask questions. Just feel sorry for me and buy me a drink. I reckon I will need one by then!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home