HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 29 June 2007

WHAT THE STARS HAVE TO SAY!!!!

Now this one is for those of you who still believe that I can't sit back and laugh at myself.

Over the years I have neither read nor put any credence in the stars - horoscope stars I am talking about. Then again I could say the same thing about the other "stars" such as Tom Cruise, Paris Hilton etc etc. Anyway enough digressing. During the week I was asked by a friend if I had read my stars for the day in the morning paper. When I said that I took no notice of my stars, I was told that I should read them on that particular day as they appeared very relevant to me.

Here is what they had to say........


Insightful by nature but inclined towards bluntness, others often misjudge you. To turn things around you should stop being such a smart alec and start expressing yourself more graciously. Learn to listen as ably as you lecture.


Now I must admit that the words I read appeared to be very prophetic. So much so that I was going to send a copy to the stewards who seem to often misjudge what I have had to say!

In all seriousness though, I have to admit that the few words are probably more a reflection of most days of my life than any particular day however I do agree with every one of them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: What the stars have to say!

This is one for anyone who has ever worked for, is working for or may work for Loui in the future...

Although some of us may consider "bluntness" to be too pleasant a word for Loui, you begin to unserstand it is this bluntness that makes Loui Loui.

And although from time to time Loui is misjudged, it takes only a moment for Loui to stand and make himself understood.

Its hard to believe someone is listening to you when they ocasionally lecture in a volume similar to Loui's. And many of us would agree on the surface that Loui could learn to be as able a listner as he is lecturer...but for those of us who have gotten to know Loui, you know that he doesn't always need to listen because he often see's things more clearly than he lets on, even if he doesn't always express it that clearly.

We hope Loui continues to mellow with age, as many people have informed us thus far.

Thanx for being a fair dinkum boss most of the time.

From Sarah and Em

29 June 2007 at 6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home