HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Monday 1 October 2007

FOUR RUNNERS FOR MONDAY MEETING.

Today we head out to Belmont with four runners and I am looking forward to the day. I can't say that I am supremely confident about any of my runners however all have the ability to finish in the money.

PRICELESS SYMBOL starts the day in race one followed by BLACK HABIT in race three, OUTSIDE EDGE in race seven and GUYNO returning to the track in race eight. My first three runners were all a bit unlucky last start and are all capable of performing better than their performances suggest.
Guyno will improve on whatever he does today as he is still looking a bit motley in the coat however he is a quality horse and is capable of troubling this field with the right run.

If we come home with all horses having performed well I will be very happy. If we come home with a winner I will be over the moon as I feel any one of them thoroughly deserve to win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home