HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 18 January 2008

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.

No this isn't a whinge so settle down. I know I've said it before but it never ceases to amaze me just who actually logs onto this site. Over the past few weeks I have had comments and mail from a guy in New Zealand, a guy in Melbourne "Herbie", a guy in Pakistan and a young lady working at a stud down south.

"Herbie" from Melbourne made comment about GUYNO and how he had missed out on his Christmas turkey through having backed Guyno in the Cox Stakes. Herbie, make sure you back GUYNO every time he starts during the next twelve months. His next start is at Ascot on February 9th over 1800m. The young lady at Korilya Stud told me during the week that she enjoyed reading the site and found it a very easy site to navigate. It is always nice to receive comments even if they are not complimentary. I take all comments in a positive way and I am more than happy to receive input from others.

As I said a few articles ago, I expect to be fairly busy at the race track over the next few months so read the new postings carefully, always reading between the lines and you may just back the odd winner.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Those who have followed my articles on this site know that I am an avid reader of the COFFEE BREAK COMICS AND BRAINTEASERS page in the morning paper. After all I am the resident champion SUDOKU player at this establishment. Apart from that, it is about the only page in the paper that makes sense to me. All that aside, I got a real kick out of the special comments in the GINGER MEGS column during the past week.

Wednesday: "Grand kids are the reward for not strangling your own kids."
Today: "All power corrupts but we need electricity." Love 'em!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home