HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Monday 9 October 2006

Toodyay Races

Another successful Toodyay Cup day.

As much as I am no wrap for Sunday racing I have to admit to loving the Sunday Toodyay Cup day meeting. This picturesque little course has an atmosphere all of it's own and I try to make sure to have at least one runner there every year. I've enjoyed a fair bit of success at Toodyay over the years and yesterdays meeting was no different.

Having her second run in six days, Annagassan showed her liking for the uphill/downhill circuit with a clever all the way win. The mare was ridden by my son Dion who completed a winning double on the mare after being successful in the first race of the day on an eight year old maiden. Now that is what I call patience!!!!

Good luck to all those involved with the Toodyay Cup meeting and I personally hope that it stays part of the racing calendar for many years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home