HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 16 February 2007

Busy week nearly comes to an end.

Hi everyone out there who takes the time to read this or my previous site. I will ensure that over the weekend I bring everything up to date with what has been going on during the past week and what to expect in the next week.

At the moment I am running around between appointments. Had a very interesting stewards inquiry to attend this morning and I am now about to head off to the last day of the yearling sales. Don't think I have any money left to do any more buying, but with a bit of luck someone may buy me a drink!

Keep watching this space for latest news and sales purchases. Out of time for now. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home