HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Thursday 25 October 2007

BUSY DAY ON SATURDAY

This weekend will prove to be one of the busiest for my stables for a long time. Apart from my three older runners in ROYALE HARVEST, GUYNO and KING OF THE STALLS, we also start off the day in race three with the stable supplying four of the ten two year olds.

As I have said many times, I like to get my babies educated and assessed early which makes it easier to plan for the future with them. We will start four unraced two year olds on Saturday and at this stage I would expect them all to be starting. The four babies include trial winners AMELIA'S REASON and COALFACE GIRL, along with second place getter in Monday's trial MOCCASIN BEND while don't underestimate the flighty filly, MARRY UNFAITHFUL.( I do love the name. Still stuck in the 60's with my singers and music. I am sure you get it?)

No matter how they all go on Saturday, win lose or draw, all four will head to the paddock next week to take advantage of some great spring weather and some top class spring feed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home