HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Thursday 22 November 2007

HERE IS ONE TO KEEP YOU BUSY

My darling daughter sent me this one via email but I can't upload it so you will have to email me your answers if you think you can work it out. It took me about four goes only because I didn't have a calculator and kept adding up wrong! Its a goody!!!


How good are you in problem solving?

-There is a bus with 7 Girls
-Each girl carries 7 bags
-Inside each bag there is 7 cats
-Every cat has 7 kittens
-All cats and kittens have 4 legs each

Question: How many legs are in the bus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home