HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 3 April 2009

TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD!!

I have to say that I was more than happy with the performances of my runners at Pinjarra yesterday however I did drive home with the hit song by MEAT LOAF echoing in my ears. For those of you who are not MEAT LOAF fans (the singer I am referring to not the meal)I kept hearing the words to the song, "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad" all the way home. I guess there is plenty of truth in that however I reckon three out of three would have been better!!!

We took three horses to Pinjarra yesterday, SMOKIN DRAGON making his debut, MAROONED AGAIN, having his first start for twelve months and ANDRETTI, having his second start in this state. I gave them all a very good chance of winning with a little bit of luck.

As it turned out, the first two won in very impressive style when racing first up while ANDRETTI went down in the last stride when racing second up over 1600m. I am not sure how good they all are however I am confident that the three of them have plenty of improvement in them.

It was great to win the first two races for long time stable clients. SMOKIN DRAGON is raced by the Yovich family who have been involved in the industry for many years and have been stable clients since the early nineties. MAROONED AGAIN is owned by Dallas Dempster who stood his sire Marooned for many years at his Tilden Park Stud. Dallas and I go back a long long time and it was great to win the race for him and even better to see him back out at the race track yesterday. I hope we can win many many more with yesterdays two winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home