HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Wednesday 25 February 2009

YEARLING SALES TURN UP SOME QUALITY TYPES

Recently I travelled to New Zealand to attend the Karaka Yearling Sales where I purchased a magnificent colt by STRAVINSKY along with a classy type of filly by O'REILLY. Both yearlings arrived home safe and sound and are now both spelling at Amelia Park Farm. I also purchased three fillies at the recent Perth Magic Millions Yearling Sales which I am very happy with the look of.

I am sure that all five horses will be snapped up quickly as you would be hard pressed to find a nicer group of young horses. I plan to have them sent off to the breakers over the next few weeks before they are given a good winter spell. At some stage during the winter they will be brought up to my city stables where they will complete the breaking in and educational part of their careers.

The yearlings I refer to are:
1) STRAVINSKY o/o CASSOVIA colt
2) O'REILLY o/o CENT PACKING filly
3) PEARL OF LOVE o/o LONICERA filly
4) ORATORIO o/o MADAME MAIGRET filly
5) INVINSIBLE SPIRIT o/o PRINCESS D'OR filly.

Further information on any of these yearlings is available on request and I look forward to being involved with them over the next few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home