HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 25 January 2008

MY WORLD IS SO MUCH CLEARER NOW!!!!

I have finally found someone who shares my sense of humour. Well maybe not my sense of humour but someone who gets a kick out of similar things to myself.

Whilst traveling along in the car this morning, listening to one of my favourite radio stations 100.1FM, I heard the presenter Peter Newman make reference to my favourite comic strip in the morning paper. He was of course referring to my little mate GINGER MEGGS. I had already read the strip but what really got me was that according to Peter (and he would know being a former ABC presenter and an expert linguist) the little insert that I love so much in the comic strips is referred to as an APHORISM. Now those who know me would also know that the word is totally foreign to me as are most words with more than six letters. I couldn't help but have a quiet chuckle to myself and thinking that there is someone else out there who is an avid GINGER MEGGS fan.

A couple of APHORISMS from the past week to help you settle into your Australia Day weekend.


Life is a jigsaw puzzle without the picture on the box!!

and

The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home