HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Friday 8 February 2008

GUYNO AND HIFALUTIN FOR THIS WEEKEND

Two of the stable stars in GUYNO and HIFALUTIN step out at Ascot tomorrow in what could hopefuly be a good day out. Although I have LA COUREUSE also engaged tomorrow I am leaning towards not running her as she is already forward enough and she had a hard run last week on a very hot day.

GUYNO steps out over 1800m first up in what looks an even type of race. The horse has top weight of 58.0kg which is a decent steadier in anyone's language however he is a quality horse and I expect him to put up a good performance. I don't think I will be using the 1800m first up as an excuse if he does get beaten as I feel he is forward enough for the task. He does however need an element of luck in his races.

HIFALUTIN steps out second up over 1400m and even though she has been a winner at the trip, I am concerned about her record second up. The only poor run that the filly has put in was when racing second up in her previous campaigna nd I was unable to find a genuine reason for the poor showing. I can only hope that history does not repeat. If it does I then hope it continues to as the filly was then a winner at her next two starts including a win at this distance.

ALL in all the runs by both horses tomorrow will help me to decide which way I head with them both over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home