HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Wednesday 25 July 2007

NOW HERE IS ONE TO KEEP YOU AMUSED FOR A WHILE!!!!

I get all sorts of challenges but this one is certainly one of the more addictive and entertaining. I don't have any three or four year old children but I am sure that if I did they would be able to handle this one with ease. I am told that if you can survive for 18 seconds you are very very smart. At the time of loading I have managed 16.6 seconds. You need to last two minutes to get a job flying fighter jets. You only need to survive 5 seconds to get a job as a horse trainer! I will keep you updated as I improve. DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU BECOME ADDICTED!!!! NEWS FLASH.... 18.125 SECONDS

Click here to play the game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home