HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Thursday 15 July 2010

CHIRON ONE TO FOLLOW

Now don't tell me I didn't tell you. I know we kept him to ourselves plus the owners on Wednesday and even though he only ran third, it was a fairly good result at 25/1 each way and $8.50 for the place. You win some you lose some! It would have been a great result had we won on Wednesday but to be honest, I did think he had the job ahead of him but would still run a mighty race. He didn't let us down.

I am not sure if he will have another run this preparation or not as we may send him straight to the paddock for a good spell. Either way, make sure you stick with him next campaign. I doubt that he will be sharp enough to come back for the Guineas however the 2011 Derby is firmly on his agenda.

I know it is early days however this horse gives me the feel that he is capable of developing into a top line stayer if he can get his act together. At the moment he is a big kid with plenty of raw ability but not much idea what to do with it. I reckon he will work it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home