HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Thursday 15 July 2010

THE KIDS TRYING TO KILL ME

What the hell is he doing? Here I am trying to enjoy my semi-retirement (according to the rumours) when one son goes and nominates half the bloody team to race at Belmont on Saturday. He has a strange sense of humour this boy! At last count I think we had nine horses accepted for, for the meeting at Belmont on Saturday. I haven't been that busy since back in the days when I was leading trainer. I am going to have a serious talk to this boy. Its all well and good for him to be swanning around in his Versace suit and tie, talking to the media and staying cool calm and collected while Sarah and I do all the work.Maybe we may be able to get him to get his hands dirty on Saturday and give us a hand?

Seriously though, it is good fun and a good feeling to go to the races and have a busy day with plenty of runners. Especially if some of those runners are a genuine winning chance as some are. I know I will sleep well that night while his lordship jumps on a plane and heads east to inspect more yearlings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home