HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Wednesday 25 July 2007

THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.

Try these couple sent in by a very dear friend. ( I had to say that about her or she would slap me!) Just proves men will always be men and Aussies will always be Aussies.

THE BLONDE FROM DUBLIN !!!



An attractive blonde from Dublin arrived and bet $20,000 on a single
>roll of the dice.
>
>She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I'm
>completely naked". With that she stripped, rolled the dice and yelled,
>"Come on baby, Mama needs new clothes!"
>
>As the dice came to a stop, she jumped up and down and squealed... "YES!
>YES! YES! I'VE WON, I'VE WON!" She then hugged each of the dealers,
>picked up her winnings and clothes and quickly departed.
>
>The dealers stared at each other dumbfounded.
>
>Finally, one of them says, "What did she roll?" The other answers, "I
>don't know - I thought you were watching."
>
>MORAL OF THE STORY:
>
>Not all Irish are stupid and not all blondes are dumb, but all men are
>men.





TRAVELLING ON THE TRAIN !!!!



>Sitting together on a train, travelling through the Swiss Alps, were a
>Kiwi guy, an Australian bloke, a little old Greek lady, and a young
>blonde Swiss girl with large b.r.e.a.s.t.s.
>
>The Train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the
>sound of a loud slap.
>
>When the train emerges from the tunnel, the Kiwi has a bright red hand
>print on his cheek.
>
>No one speaks.
>
>The old lady thinks:
>The Kiwi guy must have groped the blonde in the dark,and she slapped his
>cheek.
>
>The blonde Swiss girl thinks:
>That Kiwi guy must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and
>fondled the old lady and she slapped his cheek.
>
>The Kiwi thinks:
>The Australian bloke must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried
>to slap him but missed and got me instead.
>
>The Australian thinks:
>I can't wait for another tunnel, just so I can smack the Kiwi again.!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home