HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Wednesday 25 August 2010

MISSING IN ACTION AGAIN!!!!!

I know I keep making excuses for my inability to keep this site regularly updated however I do have a genuine reason this time. Honest!! Apart from being "flat out like a lizard drinking" of late, I have had some problems with loading up info. In fact I still can't load up photo's and I have a couple of good one's that I would love to upload!? I think that's geek talk for wanting to put them onto my web page!!! As I have only recently passed my basic computer skills test, I can tell you with utmost confidence that I am not capable of fixing problems. I am told it has something to do with the format in which they were sent to me. I knew that!

Meanwhile I really would love to have more time to keep the site more up to date and I will do my best to do so. Over the next few months there are a number of horses set to make either their debut or their return to the race track so there should be plenty to talk about and hopefully plenty of results.

The first of these was GROZNY who won first up last Thursday. The second was WILD CHARGER who ran second first up today. The next one is my old mate GUYNO, who will run first up on Sunday in the Coolgardie Cup. Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home