HomeProfileServicesNewsHorsesFacilitiescontactLou

Luciani Racing News

Lou Luciani is one of the most experienced horse trainers in WA. He offers owners a complete package, from selecting and buying a horse through to agistment, training and racing. He takes care of everything – from organizing horse floats to taking care of paperwork – so that owners can have as much or as little hands-on as they want.

Monday 4 October 2010

WE ARE BACK UP AND RUNNING.

Sorry folks! (Again !!!) I know it appears as though I have been very slack with my loading of news articles etc however there has been a legitimate excuse this time. It hasn't been laziness but site malfunction. After spending a bit of time with one of those computer gurus today it appears as though we may be back up and running. I have to admit that over the past few months while I have failed to refresh the news page, there actually hasn't been a hell of a lot to report.

We have all been working our butts off here with little to show for it in the way of results. I can't remember our last Saturday runner but that is all about to change over the next few months. What I can say is that we have taken on board a whole heap of young horses and I am looking forward to the 2yo races starting up this weekend.

Young horses being what they are, I do expect that we will have a bit of fun but the real results will come later in the season and into the next few seasons.I will do my best to keep you up to date with new horses that are about to hit the track and hopefully there may be a winner or two amongst them.

Meanwhile I have an array of emails sent to me by some real sicko mates as well as my daughter (she could be the worst one of the lot) which I will try my best to load up. You should get a laugh out of most of them. The video below brought a smile to my face!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home